Introduction to BRCGS Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8 Lead Auditor Course
This course trains delegates in Third-Party Audit requirements against the BRCGS Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8. In addition, the course includes the relevant aspects of auditing within the food sector. Attending this course allows you to gain an in-depth and practical understanding of the BRCGS Standard and auditing methodology.
5 Days, 09.00 – 17.00 each day
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at Technical and Quality Managers who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of the audit process and skills required as well as Certification Body Auditors or new Auditors seeking registration.
Delegates must have a working knowledge of quality management systems and auditing within the relevant manufacturing sector and also have completed a HACCP course (minimum 2 days duration). Delegates must have read and reviewed a copy of the Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8, a link to download this will be sent to them prior to the course commencing.
This 5-day in-depth course will provide an understanding of the Standard in terms of the protocol, requirements and how to audit effectively. This course ensures that delegates attending are trained to the high standards required to become a BRCGS Lead Auditor.
- Understanding the requirements of the Standard and how compliance can be demonstrated
- The BRCGS auditing protocol
- Implementing effective auditing techniques
- Demonstrating food safety auditor competencies as defined by GFSI
- Correctly completing an audit report
- The compliance monitoring of certification bodies
- Being able to supply information on the BRCGS Global Standards Directory
- The BRCGS Global Standards scheme
What are the benefits
Delegates will gain an in-depth guide to the requirements of the Standard, and learn how to undertake a BRCGS audit, including effective planning, conducting and reporting of the audit. Auditing techniques will be practiced and developed, to include the auditor competency skills required of GFSI scheme auditors.
Offering better value for money, they can be designed to closely match your specific requirements.
Style of Delivery and Course Leaders
Our course tutors are approved training providers, approved by the BRCGS. They are qualified and experienced with extensive practical knowledge across a wide range of sectors in manufacturing, catering and retail.
Delegates successfully completing the course and examination will be awarded a BRCGS Lead Auditor certificate issued by the BRCGS.
BRCGS for Food Safety Issue 8 Lead Auditor
You have selected:Course: BRCGS Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8 Lead AuditorNumber of Candidates: 1
Dates and Venues
- 13-17th September 2021 - Milton Keynes
- 11-15th October 2021 - Virtual Delivery
- 15-19th November 2021 - Sunderland
- 13-17th December 2021 - Virtual Delivery