IntroductionThis course trains delegates in Third-Party Audit requirements against the BRCGS Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9. In addition, the course includes the relevant aspects of auditing within the food sector. Attending this course allows you to gain an in-depth and practical understanding of the BRCGS Standard and auditing methodology.
Duration5 Days, 09.00 – 17.00 each day
Who should attend?This course is aimed at Technical and Quality Managers who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of the audit process and skills required as well as Certification Body Auditors or new Auditors seeking registration.
Course objectivesThis 5-day in-depth course will provide an understanding of the Standard in terms of the protocol, requirements and how to audit effectively. This course ensures that delegates attending are trained to the high standards required to become a BRCGS Lead Auditor.
- Understanding the requirements of the Standard and how compliance can be demonstrated
- The BRCGS auditing protocol
- Implementing effective auditing techniques
- Demonstrating food safety auditor competencies as defined by GFSI
- Correctly completing an audit report
- The compliance monitoring of certification bodies
- Being able to supply information on the BRCGS Global Standards Directory
- The BRCGS Global Standards scheme
What are the benefitsDelegates will gain an in-depth guide to the requirements of the Standard, and learn how to undertake a BRCGS audit, including effective planning, conducting and reporting of the audit. Auditing techniques will be practiced and developed, to include the auditor competency skills required of GFSI scheme auditors.
In-House CoursesOffering better value for money, they can be designed to closely match your specific requirements.
Style of Delivery and Course LeadersOur course tutors are approved training providers, approved by the BRCGS. They are qualified and experienced with extensive practical knowledge across a wide range of sectors in manufacturing, catering and retail.
CertificationDelegates successfully completing the course and examination will be awarded a BRCGS Lead Auditor certificate issued by the BRCGS.
BRCGS for Food Safety Issue 9 Lead Auditor
You have selected:Course: BRCGS Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9 Lead AuditorNumber of Candidates: 1
Dates and Venues
- 22nd-26th January 2024 - Sunderland
- 15th-19th April 2024 - Virtual
- 13th-17th May 2024 - MILTON KEYNES
- 22nd-26th July 2024 - Virtual
- 9th-13th September 2024 - Sunderland
- 18th-22nd November 2024 - Virtual
Why train with IQMS
Accelerated Learning techniques
Flexible training options: classroom, in-house, and online
Learn from top auditing and quality practitioners
Internationally accredited courses