This highly interactive two-day CQI and IRCA Certified training course teaches the principles and techniques that are required to effectively audit occupational health and safety management systems (OHSMS).
Internal auditing is one of the fundamental mechanisms for maintaining but also for developing and improving existing working practices within an organisation. This course concentrates on the most important attributes of the ISO 45001:2018 management system and helps delegates to understand the role of the auditor in the development and improvement of this system.
Duration2 Days, 09.00 - 17.00
Who should attend?This course is essential for those who will undertake internal health and safety management system audits or who will be required to plan, manage and implement an internal audit programme.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify OHS management system standards applicable to health and safety
- Understand the key terminology related to internal auditing
- Explain the stages of the auditing process
- Plan, prepare, communicate and schedule for an internal audit
- Implement an effective internal audit
- Collect, verify and evaluate information relevant to the audit
- Prepare clear audit findings
- Conduct an effective audit feedback meeting
- Write and distribute an audit report
- Conduct follow-up audit activities
The course content is based on the following course structure overview:
- OHS Management System
- Audit Fundamentals
- Internal Audit Planning
- Conducting the Audit
- Reporting Audit Outcomes
- Audit Follow Up
What are the benefitsThis course, combined with an OH&SMS Foundation Course, satisfies the formal training requirement for those wishing to register under the CQI and IRCA Certified training scheme as an Internal OH&SMS Auditor. Successful delegates will be equipped with the technical skills and knowledge required to plan, conduct and report internal health and safety effectively.
In-House CoursesOffering better value for money, they can be designed to closely match your specific requirements.
Style of Delivery and Course LeadersOur course leaders have an unrivalled management systems design and improvement experience. They are qualified and experienced auditors with extensive practical management experience across a wide range of sectors including manufacturing, finance, pharmaceuticals, local and national government. We have extensive experience working across cultural boundaries, through our work in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas
Delegates completing the course will be awarded a CQI and IRCA Certified training accredited certificate. (2337)
ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor
You have selected:Course: ISO 45001:2018 Internal AuditorNumber of Candidates: 1
Dates and Venues
- 7th-8th December 2023 - Virtual
- 14th-15th February 2024 - Sunderland
- 16th-17th April 2024 - Virtual
- 18th-19th June 2024 - Virtual
- 1st-2nd August 2024 - Virtual
- 9th-10th October 2024 - Sunderland
- 17th-18th December 2024 - Virtual