IntroductionThis highly interactive 1 day internationally recognised training program is designed for those people who require a basic understanding of the techniques and principles of Lean. We do not touch on heavy statistical analysis during Lean Foundation or Practitioner program. Please see Lean 6 Sigma Programs.
Duration1 Days, 9.00-16.00
Who should attend?
Lean is used across all sectors and all different sizes of business.
- Health Services
- Financial Services
- Government Services
- Oil and Gas Services
- Logistics and Supply Chain Services
Lean Foundation is the first step to becoming a ‘Practitioner’ and is the beginning of the journey of behavioural and cultural change. All employees can benefit from this course enabling them to understand the methodologies and assist those who are involved in process improvement activities.
This course is for those businesses who feel they do not want or need to use heavy statistical analysis. Lean provides an understanding of a proven approach for the positive transformation of any organization by using the principles, methods, tools, and techniques to improve the key processes that make up the organization. The course is intended for the delegates to ‘think differently’ during their working day to work smarter, not harder.
Lean specifically offers the following benefits:
- Improved Quality of products and services
- Improves efficiency
- Improved delivery times
- Reduced waiting times
- Reduced costs
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Improved employee morale
- Lean basics – The principles
- Lean tools - 5s, Waste, Single piece flow, Process levelling, Standardization
- Process Stapling – Process Flow
- Voice of the customer and Critical to Quality
- Kaizen Activities / Mistake Proofing / Quick Change Over (SMED)
- Just in Time
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Problem Solving