HABC Level 3 Award in Allergen Management for Catering (RQF) Course
Increasing numbers of individuals suffer adverse reactions every year from the ingestion of allergens in food. This qualification is aimed at learners responsible for the purchase, delivery, production and service of food in the catering industry. It is also suitable for those owning/managing a smaller catering business.
1 Day, 09.00 – 17.00
Who should attend?
Managers, Supervisors or Staff with responsibility for Food Service Safety and Quality.
Learners achieving this qualification will have knowledge and understanding relating to the control of food ingredients, including allergens, at all stages of food purchase and production.
- Understand the manager’s role in ensuring that food ingredients and allergens are effectively managed
- Understand procedures relating to the communication of ingredient information from supplier to consumer
- Understand the importance of implementing practical controls to prevent contamination and cross-contamination from allergenic ingredients
- Understand methods for managing ingredient controls and procedures
What are the benefits
This qualification is supported by Allergy UK, which regards it as suitable staff training for catering outlets that wish to apply for their Allergy Aware Scheme.
Offering better value for money, they can be designed to closely match your specific requirements.
Style of Delivery and Course Leaders
Our course tutors have substantial experience in the field of allergen management and control. They are qualified and experienced with extensive practical knowledge across all areas of the food industry.
Delegates completing the Highfields Level 3 Award in Allergen Management for Catering (RQF) course and examination will be awarded a Highfield Qualifications certificate.
Qualification Number: 603/1720/6
The RQF is a qualification framework regulated by Ofqual. It is also suitable for delivery in Wales and is regulated by Qualifications Wales.
Highfields Level 3 Award in Allergen Management for Catering
You have selected:Course: Highfields Level 3 Award in Allergen Management for Catering (RQF)Number of Candidates: 1
Dates and Venues
- 7th February 2022 - Virtual Delivery
- 11th April 2022 - Virtual Delivery
- 13th June 2022 - Virtual Delivery