This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of risk assessment and enable them to use different risk assessment models. This is particularly useful when implementing product safety management systems onsite, and when implementing the requirements of the BRCGS Global Standards.
1 Day, 09.00 – 18.00
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at:
- Quality and safety management staff at manufacturing, storage and distribution and retail sites
- Understand risk assessment terminology
- Be able to choose and use different risk assessment models for processes onsite
- Understand what BRCGS Global Standards expects from a thorough risk assessment
What are the benefits
This course forms part of the BRCGS Global Standards Professional suite, a learning programme which will give you international recognition for the key skills and knowledge essential for product safety management.
Offering better value for money, they can be designed to closely match your specific requirements.
Style of Delivery and Course Leaders
Our course tutors are approved training providers, approved by the BRCGS. They are qualified and experienced with extensive practical knowledge across a wide range of sectors in manufacturing, catering and retail.
Delegates successfully completing the course will be awarded a BRCGS Certificate issued by the BRCGS.
BRCGS Risk Assessment
You have selected:Course: BRCGS Risk AssessmentNumber of Candidates: 1Course Date: 12th April 2021
Dates and Venues
- 12th April 2021 - Virtual Delivery