IntroductionThis 5 day internationally recognised training program is designed for those people who require a working understanding of the techniques and principles of Lean 6 Sigma to a project management level.
Total of 5 days with the first 2 days being Yellow Belt.
9.00-16.00 (including an exam on days 2 and 5)
Who should attend?
Lean Six Sigma is used across all sectors and all different sizes of business.
- Health Services
- Financial Services
- Government Services
- Oil and Gas Services
- Logistics and Supply Chain Services
Lean 6 Sigma Green Belt is for those who will ‘lead’ improvement projects.
Typically, process problems may be present but the route cause unknown, therefore by using Lean AND Six Sigma methodologies (DMAIC) together with data driven decision making, cause can be established and permanent corrective action implemented.
Lean Six Sigma provides a comprehensive and proven approach for the positive transformation of any organization by using the principles, methods, tools, and techniques to improve the key processes that make up the organization.
Lean Six Sigma specifically offers the following benefits:
- Improved Quality of products and services
- Lower amounts of defects, scrap, and rework
- Improved delivery times
- Reduced waiting times
- Reduced costs
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Improved employee morale
- Using previously discussed lean tools together with Six Sigma methodologies the delegates will be able to investigate route cause of process issues.
- Define – Project scope, benefits of implementation
- Measure & Analyze – Current state (Value Stream Mapping, 7 Quality Tools)
- Improve – Identify and pilot improvement
- Control – Agreed improvement to ensure sustainability
What are the benefits
In order to demonstrate a good understanding of the topics discussed, there is an examination on Day 2 (YB) and Day 5 (GB) of this course. This is a multi-choice open book exam.
On successful completion, delegates can call themselves certified Lean 6 Sigma Green Belts and have the knowledge to lead process improvement teams.
Having several Green Belt within the organization will give ownership in applying continuous improvement to make their processes Safer, Easier, Better, Faster and Cheaper resulting in improved customer satisfaction and business stability.