IntroductionThis highly interactive 1 day internationally recognised training program is designed for those people who require a basic understanding of the techniques and principles of Lean 6 Sigma.
Duration1 Days, 9.00-16.00
Who should attend?
Lean Six Sigma is used across all sectors and all different sizes of business.
- Health Services
- Financial Services
- Government Services
- Oil and Gas Services
- Logistics and Supply Chain Services
Lean 6 Sigma White Belt is the beginning of the journey of behavioural and cultural change. All employees can benefit from this course enabling them to understand the methodologies and assist those who are involved in process improvement activities.
Lean Six Sigma provides a comprehensive and proven approach for the positive transformation of any organization by using the principles, methods, tools, and techniques to improve the key processes that make up the organization.
Lean Six Sigma specifically offers the following benefits:
- Improved Quality of products and services
- Lower amounts of defects, scrap, and rework
- Improved delivery times
- Reduced waiting times
- Reduced costs
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Improved employee morale
- Brief history of Lean and Six Sigma
- 5s (Workplace organization)
- 8 Typical Wastes found in most processes
- Visual management
- Kaizen Activities / Plan, Do, Check, Act (Adjust)
- Basic Problem Solving